Posted by Sten Westgard, MSThe best book on QC just got better.
For more than a decade, thousands of laboratory professionals have made Basic QC Practices their standard reference on quality control.
In this new edition, Dr. James O. Westgard and colleagues have significantly expanded their coverage of the latest issues:
- Comprehensive discussion of the Total Testing Process, including Pre-Analytic, Analytic and Post-Analytic sources of errors
- Added chapters on Equivalent QC, EQC Evaluation Protocols, and Risk Assessment
- New analytics of QC for molecular diagnostics, virology, genetics, and cancer markers
- Updated coverage of CLIA, CAP, JC requirements
- All of this, plus the best lessons on quality control, Levey-Jennings control charts, trouble-shooting, and "Westgard Rules"
Basic QC Practices, Third Edition
2010, 352 pages, 6" x 9" perfect bound
If you order online now, you can save $15 off the list price, using the online coupon code: BQC3ED
[the fine print: online store only, one coupon per customer, per order, cannot be combined with other offers, expires May 31st]